Hosting Hotel for Miners
- Turnkey hosting. We purchase equipment, install and configure it. In case of failure we repair it right on the spot.
- We only work within legal frameworks. Our cooperation with you is based on a contract, and we possess all official legal documents, which guarantees us a stable uninterrupted power supply.
- Immersion cooling technology. We have special ""baths"" with an immersion cooling liquid at each data center. It prevents the miners from overheating, while their service life is almost doubled due to this cooling system.
- Low-cost and stable electricity supply. The price of our electricity is 30% lower than the average cost around the world.
- Remote monitoring software for your equipment. You can manage and monitor your equipment using our own remote monitoring system.
- Our own logistics service. We have our own logistics department to take care of the transportation of your equipment from anywhere in the world to our data centers for hosting.
- On-site service center. Each of our data centers has its own service center to swiftly repair your equipment and keep it up and running. After we fix your equipment, you receive a 30-day repair guarantee.
We are connected to the Binance Pool. But you don't need to connect to it if you already work with another pool. We offer each customer the choice to select the mining pool they prefer.
The electricity rate is $0.065 per kW.
You can use the international payment system AdvCash. Payment can be made both in cryptocurrency and by bank card.
We have our own logistics department that works with international logistics companies. After you purchase hosting services, our logistics department will contact you to specify the address and to provide recommendations on how to prepare your equipment for shipment.
You pay for the shipping service, and we arrange door-to-door delivery from anywhere in the world to our facilities.
The total power capacity of all nine data centers is more than 300 MW.
Our data centers are located in Norway and Kazakhstan because these countries offer low electricity costs. But now we are working on the construction of a new data center in Abu Dhabi. In the next three years, we plan to build data centers in North America, Sweden, and Iceland.
You can monitor your devices in two ways:
- 1.Through our own remote monitoring system
- 2.Via watchers on the website of the pool your devices are connected to
If your equipment breaks down, you can send it to our service center for repairs. Each service center is located in our data centers. Since there is no need to transport the equipment anywhere, it takes little time to repair and reinstall it. Our 24/7 support team can consult you about the cost of repairs.
Yes, we accept used equipment over 3 kW from vendors WhatsMiner, Bitmain, and Avalon.
Our logistics department will take care of this. Our staff can advise you on how to prepare the equipment for shipment, or if you wish, the logistics company staff will pack your equipment themselves.
Our logistics department will contact you to arrange door-to-door delivery, advise on preparing the equipment for shipment, or, if you wish, the logistics company staff will pack your equipment themselves.
The minimum amount of capacity for hosting is 100 kW (around 30 mining machines).
However, if you buy equipment from us and plan to host it at our data center, then the minimum amount of capacity for hosting is 50 kW (around 15 mining machines).
Yes, we work on an advance payment system. You have to pay one month's worth of electricity costs in advance for your hosting. If one month later it turns out that your equipment consumed less electricity than you paid for, that amount is reimbursed to you for the next month of hosting.
You can calculate the approximate electricity cost for the month ahead using the following formula:
3.3 kW x 24 hours x 30 days x $0.065 x number of machines
We have connected meters in each data center that keep track of how much electricity was used for all of your equipment. To let you know how much electricity your equipment has used, we provide you with meter readings and a monthly power consumption calculation.
You pay for as much as your equipment has been in operation, as recorded by the meters. If your equipment is idle or under repair, you are not charged for electricity.
Our data centers are located on territory where the average annual temperature is -2°C. These climate conditions allow us to use natural cooling technology for ours servers and ultimately reduce our hosting costs.
During the hot season we use a special panel water cooling system installed on each container.
Additionally, we have special "baths" with an immersion cooling liquid at each data center. It prevents the miners from overheating, while their service life is almost doubled due to this cooling system.